01. WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE?
The concept and administration of 007homevideo.com is down to one Drummond Grieve, who hails from Perth in Australia.

02. IS THIS SITE THE DEFINITIVE RESOURCE FOR 'JAMES BOND' VIDEO SLEEVES?
The international OO7 home-video experience is far too great and diverse for one person to gather together examples of every video release across every format. The only accurate claim which can be made about this archive is that it is the largest collection of OO7 video sleeves on the internet - for it is in truth the only one.  

03. WHERE DO ALL THE LABEL (AND OTHER) IMAGES COME FROM?
99% of label images are scans of labels from the private collection of Drummond Grieve. The remaining 1% comprises submissions from various collectors.

04. WHY ARE ALL THE IMAGES ON THE SITE 'WATERMARKED'?
Hundreds of hours have been devoted to the scanning, formatting and publishing the myriad sleeves, media and inserts which comprise this archive; watermarking of imagery ensures perpetual recognition of this effort.

05. WHY DO SOME SLEEVES HAVE WRITING ON THEM, ARE TORN OR HAVE OTHER FORMS OF 'DAMAGE'?
While it would be terrific to display pristine examples of every sleeve, the reality is that this particular beggar can't be a chooser; so any example of a given sleeve is better than none at all. That said, I am constantly searching for respectable versions of the more 'feral' sleeves currently in the archive.

06. WHY ARE DVD/BLU-RAY SLEEVES LIMITED TO ONLY ONE SET PER 'SERIES'
Unlike analogue formats, such as VHS and Laserdisc, international DVD/Blu-ray releases are essentially standardised in respect of layout and artwork i.e. the sleeve of a regular U.K. 'Special Edition DVD' is effectively identical to its Italian counterpart in all but the language of the text; with my limited funds, I'd rather purchase editions which possess unique character.

07. I'VE GOT A SLEEVE THAT'S NOT PUBLISHED IN THE ARCHIVE; CAN I SUBMIT IT FOR PUBLICATION?
Certainly. But for technical reasons, submitted labels should be scans (not photographs) of a minimum 300dpi resolution, and the same physical dimension as originally scanned.

08. HOW MUCH IS MY OO7 VIDEO WORTH?
The short answer is, I have absolutely no idea! In my experience to date, the home-video arena appears not to have anywhere near the huge following which other areas of OO7 collecting enjoy. While there are indeed a number of genuinely rare OO7 home-video items (some of which appear in this archive), few collectors appreciate that a VHS tape or a DVD can be uncommon on a scale relative to collectibles in other areas of interest.
SELDOM-ASKED QUESTIONS